Who we are
Show Technology was founded on a simple idea: that companies can be successful by putting the customer before everything else.
We distribute the world’s leading lighting brands to Theatre’s, convention centre’s, schools, clubs, production companies, TV studios, venues, and anywhere else that may need our invaluable experience.
In 2019 we turn 25 and in our quarter-century of existence, we have managed to establish ourselves as leaders in our market. We are an exciting company working with the industry’s experts in our field and our team is united by a shared passion for lighting technology.
Our team holds a wealth of industry technical experience and respect with many of our staff having been with us for over a decade but we need more help as we continue to expand and grow to support our industry. It’s a great place for lighting guys and gals to work if they are tired of being on the road!
Our headquarters are in Sydney and we also have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. We offer a casual, friendly and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company which still manages to maintain its family-business culture.
Show Technology, it’s a passion not work.
We are looking for a professional, motivated individual to join our Operations team as a Storeman in our warehouse and general operations area. This is a full-time role reporting to the Western Australian Branch Manager and Operations Manager, which would best suit a friendly, willing-to-help team player who has the ability to operate in a fast changing environment and keep high-quality customer service as a priority.
The position will have the opportunity for advancement and promotion to WA Operations Coordinator late 2019 allowing the candidate to grow within the organisation.
- Maintain the warehouse to a clean and safe workplace for colleagues and clients
- Process sales orders and assist with sales enquiries
- To receive, unload, unpack and check goods inwards against documentation
- To pick, pack and label goods for despatch and prepare manifests
- To enter goods received in the system and allocate storage
- To advise the service agent regarding goods received for repair
- To manage inventory, label stock and maintain appropriate records
- To arrange transport and appropriate documentation
- To pre-deliver new stock for sale and for external demonstrations
- To inspect return goods for damage and complete return processes
- To assist with periodic stock takes
- To assist in the Showroom as required
- To carry out building maintenance tasks as required including keeping the carpark in a presentable state
- Forklift and Drivers licence
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft
- Willingness to work within a team
- Goes above all else to ensure the success of the operation
- Very organised and self-motivated
- Has attention to detail
- A person that is able to work to a solution under pressure
- Experience with a similar role
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter email to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: WA Storeman.