Who we are
Show Technology was founded on a simple idea: that companies can be successful by putting the customer before everything else.
We distribute the world’s leading professional lighting brands to theatres, convention centres, schools, clubs, production companies, TV studios, venues, and anywhere else that may need our invaluable experience.
In 2019 we turn 25 and in our quarter-century of existence, we have managed to establish ourselves as leaders in our market. We are an exciting company working with the industry’s experts in our field and our team is united by a shared passion for lighting technology.
Our team holds a wealth of industry technical experience and respect with many of our staff having been with us for over a decade but we need more help as we continue to expand and grow to support our industry.
Our headquarters are in Sydney and we also have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. We offer a casual, friendly and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company which still manages to maintain it’s family-business culture.
Show Technology, it’s a passion not work.
We are growing our marketing team and seeking a FULL-TIME(40hrs per week) intermediate level marketing coordinator to assist the Marketing Manager in delivering all internal and external marketing campaigns.
This is a busy, stimulating role where no two days are the same and you will be helping to look after events, digital marketing, branding and administration. You will be included in all aspects of events and marketing and will be a highly valued member of the team whose creative ideas will be welcomed and considered.
Working closely with and reporting to the Marketing Manager this full-time role will offer you a broad scope of responsibilities and experience to build upon providing the right candidate with a mentored opportunity to grow.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of basic marketing principles in a B2B environment with either a tertiary qualification in marketing or at least 2 years’ full-time work experience in a similar role in product marketing. You will need to be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and will assist in creating marketing content and managing our social media channels.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- English proficiency with very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail – an impeccable eye for detail and proofreading
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps Suite
- Demonstrable experience creating marketing content using Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience with creating and editing Mailchimp campaign and updating content on WordPress platforms and managing social media channels
- Understanding campaign deadlines and a willingness to achieve results on time and within budget with open communication habits
- Great administration and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task is a must
- The ability to manage your own time effectively
- To be self-motivated and accountable
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Google tags, Adwords and hootsuite is desired but not essential.
- Copywriting skills desired not essential
* Sense of humour is a must!
PERKS OF THE JOB
An attractive salary package is on offer in accordance with the successful candidate’s experience, as well as state-of-the-art office facilities with an on-site gym, on-site parking and breakfast and lunch provided in our café style staff lunch room with free-flowing freshly ground Vittoria coffee! If you are a driven and motivated individual looking to strengthen and grow your skills in a successful marketing career in an exciting industry, please email your CV to HR@showtech.com.au with REF: Marketing Coordinator.
This role is located in Silverwater, onsite parking space is provided. Hours are 9am-5:30pm not negotiable.
Regrettably, no sponsorship opportunities are available, only Australian/NZ permanent residents and citizens need apply.
No agencies, please.
Apologies, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.