Who we are
Show Technology was founded on a simple idea: that companies can be successful by putting the customer before everything else.
We distribute the world’s leading lighting brands to theatres, convention centres, schools, clubs, production companies, TV studios, venues, and anywhere else that may need our invaluable experience.
In 2019 we turn 25 and in our quarter-century of existence, we have managed to establish ourselves as leaders in our market. We are an exciting company working with the industry’s experts in our field and our team is united by a shared passion for lighting technology.
Our team holds a wealth of industry technical experience and respect with many of our staff having been with us for over a decade but we need more help as we continue to expand and grow to support our industry. It’s a great place for lighting guys and gals to work if they are tired of being on the road!
Our headquarters are in Sydney and we also have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. We offer a casual, friendly and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company which still manages to maintain its family-business culture.
Show Technology, it’s a passion not work.
We are looking for a professional, motivated individual to join our Operations team as an Operations Coordinator in our Warehouse and Service Department. The role is required to run the warehouse on a full-time basis and also repair customer’s equipment as required in the service department.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Branch Manager and Operations Manager, which would best suit a friendly, willing-to-help team player who has the ability to operate in a fast-changing environment and keep high-quality customer service as a priority.
- Verifying and checking off incoming inventory
- Pre-delivery of stock
- Pick and packing of orders
- Labelling and organisation of stock
- Assist in rolling stock takes
- Wrapping of pallets
- Completing quality control checks
- Heavy lifting both manual and with forklift
- Technical repairs and servicing of production style lighting equipment. Training can be provided to the right candidate.
- Provide phone support to customers and colleagues
- Comply with HSEMS and company policies and procedures
- Driving a forklift.
To be successful in this role you must have these essential skills:
- Knowledge of how to repair production style lighting equipment
- Experience working in a warehouse-style role
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under or without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Be driven to achieve results
- A passion for efficiency
- A demonstrated concern for high-quality customer service
- The ability to operate in a fast-changing environment
- Basic computer skills.
PERKS OF THE JOB
Based in Auckland NZ, an attractive salary package is on offer commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience, as well as state-of-the-art office facilities and onsite parking. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for a career in an exciting industry, please apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter email to email@example.com with “REF: NZ Operations Coordinator.”
Applications close Monday 16th December 2019.