Who we are
Show Technology was founded over 25 years ago on a simple idea: that companies can be successful by putting the customer before everything else.
We distribute the world’s leading lighting brands to theatres, convention centers, schools, clubs, production companies, TV studios, venues, and anywhere else that may need our invaluable experience.
As market leaders, we pride ourselves on being an exciting company working with the industry’s experts in our field, and our team is united by a shared passion for lighting technology.
Our team holds a wealth of industry technical experience and respect with many of our staff having been with us for over a decade, but we need more help as we continue to expand and grow to support our industry. It’s a great place for lighting guys and gals to work if they are tired of being on the road!
Our headquarters are in Sydney Australia, with other Australian offices located in Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, and Auckland New Zealand, this position is in our Perth office. We offer a casual, friendly, and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company which still manages to maintain its family-business culture.
Show Technology, it’s a passion not work!
The Technical Sales role will have you sharing your experience and knowledge with both existing and new clients as you build genuine and authentic relationships. Sales experience is not a necessity, the role has a great focus on relationship building and technical sales support to our customers. This is a responsible and flexible job in an innovative and creative industry.
To be successful in this role you must have these essential skills:
- Prior experience in the professional entertainment lighting industry
- General understanding of professional lighting products and their uses.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Be able to work alone yet still be a team player, with the ability to collaborate with multiple departments.
- Customer focus, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible and capable of attending to several issues at the same time
- Be able to travel if and when required.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- Based in Perth, an attractive salary package is on offer commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience, as well as state-of-the-art office facilities, on-site parking, laptop, phone “Tools of trade” will be provided. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for a career in an exciting industry, please apply!
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter email to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Technical Sales