The proprietary light engine sets new standards in compactness and efficiency, previously associated with larger, costlier fixtures. To ease programming and content creation, this is also the first lighting fixture to incorporate Martin’s P3 control. The pixelated beam can still be controlled or pixel-mapped via DMX and Art-Net protocols, however, switching or cross-fading to P3 or vice versa is now instantly possible. Designed to support rental and install clients, the MAC Allure Profile is ideal for concert/touring, TV, corporate, houses of worship, concert venues, nightclubs, and cruise ships.
- First pixelated spot with light and colour engine divided into seven full colour pixels
- Truly sustainable workhorse moving head
- Integrated Martin P3 visual control as well as DMX, Art-Net and sACN incorporated onboard
- Built for pixel mapping with an all solid state colour mixing system, instant colour and intensity response, and seven pixel beam technology
- High and precise adjustable refresh rates ensure no flicker or banding on any broadcast application
- Color calibrated system excels on subtle pastels and white tones to ensure consistent colours across fixtures
- Boasts an extremely compact footprint in spite of its powerful performance features