Its speed may be adjusted as desired and reach a maximum of 250 rpm, that is more than four revolutions per second! Spheriscan is without a doubt much more powerful and brighter than any of the other scanners that came before it. Its spanking new OSRAM lamp works at 1200 W.
Spheriscan features a 13°-34° high speed zoom, 1 rotating gobo wheel with 6 gobos, 1 fixed gobo wheel with 8 gobos, a rotating prism, a fast sixteen-blade iris, a linear frost filter, CMY system, a 7-color wheel.
A RGB system, built into the top head, turns it into a glowing transparent dome. Three dedicated DMX channels allow for unlimited colors.
Spheriscan is built to be used outdoors (IP54). Using a special optional support system, Spheriscan may be recessed into the stage floor, with only its transparent head visible, to create original gazing projections.
Lastly, you can also use the Spheriscan to project light directly, without the mirror (SPHERILIGHT configuration).
Spheriscan is therefore a tribute to the past with an endless variety of state-of-the-art technical features. It is a powerful effects light capable of adding a new distinctive touch to shows and an appliance you can use on many occasions, including big events, indoor and outdoor concerts and architectural installations.
- 1400W OSRAM lamp (6000 K) working at 1200W
- 80mm front lens diameter
- 13°-34° Zoom
- Mirror turning very fast over 360° and without stop (250rpm)
- CMY System +7-color wheel
- 3 RGB leds under the dome
- 6 rotating gobos + 8 fixed gobos
- 8-facet rotating prism
- 16 blades fast iris
- Variable frost
- Fast stop/strobe effect
- Art-Net / RDM
- High performance electronics and firmware
- IP54 Protection rating (the first moving mirror light for Outdoor use)
- Conversion into Spherilight configuration (without mirror) to project light directly
- It may be recessed to create original grazing projections