Liquid CO 2 is used to cool down the fog of the inbuilt low temperature fog generator. Therefore the machine produce thick low fog which distributes evenly.
The machine is powerful enough to fill even big stages with low fog within a short time. The liquid CO 2 is delivered from a low pressure tank (20 – 24 Bar), which is connected to the machine via a hose. For more information about our low for generator that can be used with high pressure bottles, see CRYO-FOG High Pressure.
The intelligent technology ensures that the fogging process will not start before the cooling chamber has reached the right temperature. As a result, no “warm” fog – which will go upwards – can escape from the machine.
The CRYO-FOG benefits from its compact size, the low weight, the powerful output, the low noise and the easy operation.
- Fog generator, fan and cooling system in a compact case
- DMX as standard, analogue (0 – 10V) and stand-alone-Mode
- In the DMX-Mode the pump, the fan and the CO 2-valve can be adjusted separately
- Can be used as a “normal” fog generator in DMX-Mode
- Low fogging process starts automatically only if the cooling chamber has reached the right temperature
- Easy handling
- Powerful output
- Fogging output adjustable in steps of 1% from 0 – 99%
- Continuous output
- Easy bottle changing with quick-out connectors
- Made in Germany