Featuring a 4-colour mixing system, it incorporates 48 patented asymmetric reflectors arranged in a double row, independently controlled. The Footlight batten is inconspicuous from the audience viewpoint to ensure it does not impinge on the stage layout. All controls and connections are located under the unit to maintain clean sight lines. Each unit also integrates four discreet red and blue ‘mark’ LEDs. They can be used as position markers or cue lights for the performers on stage, and also as safety indicators to mark the edge of the stage.
- 4 red and blue coloured position lights: individual control of each light acting as a signal and marking safely the edge of the stage without disturbing the audience.
- 16-bit control of each colour: precision dimming on every colour
- Linear dimming curve: no colour fading during dimming
- Adjustable response time: choice of fast or slow dimming for tungsten-like simulation – adjustment by DMX protocol
- Strobe: independent control of speed and duration
- Universal data control: compatible with DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN protocols
- Easy setup: locally and remotely by RDM protocol – integrated display
- Control of up to 4 groups: precision lighting by separating the unit into 2 or 4 sections to target defined areas on stage
- Dimming parameters: choice of square or linear dimming curves
- Adjustable feet: can be installed directly on the floor; simple retractable foot mechanism to aid floor focusing