The node offers data splitting, merging, soft patching and backup when programmed using ELC’s dmXLAN software. All DMX ports are fully-isolated.
Every DMX port has an RGB LED indicator which can be programmed via the dmXLAN software. The output of the DMX ports is measured continuously and detected changes and errors are appearing on the node’s display and in dmXLAN.
- Active output measurement
- RGB LED for every DMX port
- 8 Bi-directional DMX ports on the front panel, RDM compatible
- Supports sACN, Art-Net & Shownet
- Remote programming and monitoring and fixture parameter override
- DMX Input normal or backup
- DMX Output normal, HTP, Priority merging, Softpatch (channel by channel), programmable merging with DMX channel control
- Local control via colour touchscreen, rotary encoder/selector pushbutton
- Support for WYSIWYG, ESP, Capture