It features a highly efficient 300W warm white LED engine that offers unparalleled 3,200K warm tungsten emulation with a high CRI ideally suited towards small to mid-size theatres and compliments perfectly the Martin ELP range. It produces a sharp image projection with a flat field, includes 1:3 zoom, electronic dimming and strobe, full CMY colour mixing and separate colour wheel, iris for beam adjustment and fixed and rotating gobo wheels, loaded with user-favourite gobos from the renowned Martin MAC range that include a wide variety of effects, especially when combined with the included rotating prism.
The ERA 400 Performance WRM includes a full curtain framing system which offers lighting designers a high degree of flexibility to achieve precise looks on stage. When fully focused, gobos can be nicely framed with a soft edge, and each of the four framing blades can cross the entire beam independently for a full blackout. The entire system can rotate 90 degrees, allowing designers to direct light exactly where they want it to go and achieve unique movement effects not otherwise possible.
Whether being used for small and mid-sized theatres, concert and touring, live TV productions, corporate shows, cruise lines, or houses of worship, the Martin ERA 400 Performance WRM is ideal for a long list of scenarios, requiring a truly versatile LED profile that offers near limitless design and usage potential.
- Bright 300 watt / 3,200K LED light source
- 6,000 lumen output
- Smooth electronic dimming and fast strobe effects
- Crisp optics with flat field
- 1:3 Fast zoom
- CMY colour mixing – Vibrant colour mixing with a superior palette of colours matching the MAC range
- 9-slot colour wheel –for an added colour choice and split-colour effects
- Full Curtain Framing blades with +/- 45° rotation of entire system for flexible shape generation
- 7 rotating/indexing gobos – All renowned Martin glass gobos
- 9 static gobos for great morphing effects
- Iris – Fast and tight iris
- 3-facet prism – Real beam separation with rotation and index control for dynamic effects
- Compact and low weight design