With its 4,096 parameters and 6 DMX outputs the grandMA2 ultra-light is the perfect backup solution too. It brings all the features of the series 2 consoles to smaller shows and budgets, including intuitive and fast control of all lighting genres and the handling of an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
All grandMA2 consoles are optionally available as Silent Version with optimised fan for noise-sensitive environments.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 1 internal TFT wide mode touchscreen (15.4″ WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9″ SVGA)
- 15 executor faders
- 2 etherCON connectors, 4 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys