The new HCR technology used in the K-EYE is an exclusive electronic platform developed by Claypaky in conjunction with Osram to meet the needs of lighting designers all over the world who were not fully satisfied with the performance of LED devices in comparison with traditional lamps, in particular because of their incomplete color range, poor color rendering index and lack of consistency. All these limitations have been overcome in the K-EYE HCR, and it is finally possible to produce every colour, every nuance and every shade with satisfactory quality. The heart of the K-EYE HCR wash light is a LED light source consisting of a module with six chips, each for a different colour: besides the three “classic” basic red, green and blue colours, Claypaky has added amber, cyan and lime. This exclusive Claypaky device provides a very wide colour range with excellent colour spectrum coverage.
- Advanced LED moving head wash light
- Light sources: 19 LED modules
- Total lumen output: 5,500 lumen
- 6-color LED module: RGB + Amber + Cyan + Lime
- Rated LED module average lifetime: 50,000 h
- CRI up to 97
- 2500K-7500K colour temperature correction (CTO controlled mode plus RAGCB correction).
- Control: RAW, RGB, CMY mode
- Dedicated colour macro channel
- Additional colour control function: HSL (Hue Saturation Luminosity).
- Software algorithm by Osram
- 6°- 50° linear zoom
- Electronic linear dimmer, 16 bit
- Optional frame for external gels and frost filters
- Optional top hat
- Protocols/Functions: RDM, Web Server and ArtNet
- Totally flicker free