The MAC Viper features an aggressive combination of intense light output from advanced lamp technology and an innovative feature set on the leading edge of the evolutionary scale. All in a slender, agile body that moves deceptively fast!
The MAC Viper family introduces new patented technologies and a cutting-edge, 1000-watt HID source that is both blindingly bright and economically efficient. Convincingly brighter than 1200-watt fixtures, the MAC Viper also outperforms
them in terms of speed and compactness – a true 1200-watt replacement that no other light in its class can match!
- 26000 Lumens – Excellent light quality with a very flat and uniform field and 6000K colour temperature
- 1:4 zoom – Fast zoom with auto-linked focus
- Large aperture front lens – The 140 mm front lens exceeds the size of any other fixture in this segment for just the right fat beam look
- 2 x 5-slot rotating gobo wheels – All glass gobos with optimal focal separation for superior morphing effects
- FX wheel – Patent-pending FX wheel provides an additional 4 fixed gobos and 135° animation effect
- CMY – Vibrant colour mixing with a superior palette of colours including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- 8-slot colour wheel – Static colours and correction filters for added colour choice and bump effects
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- Dimmer and shutter – Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Strobe – Diverse strobe effects using mechanical or electronic control or in combination
- Soft frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge. Includes a linear focus blurring option
- 4-facet prism – Real beam separation with rotation and index control for dynamic effects and accurate tiling