All the features you love from the original hybrid fixture with 2 new additions:
- New super-smooth dimming upgrade and
- The New Osram Sirius HRI 440W lamp technology, which makes the Mythos 2 suitable for the most demanding applications.
Mythos 2 is an excellent spotlight, which produces an outstanding large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio). Light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges, from the first millimetres after the front lens right along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and very quiet.
Mythos 2 also features an indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus. But Mythos 2 is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances. Mythos 2 is a very versatile tool, which is useful in any situation and therefore an excellent investment.
- Osram Sirius HRI 440W discharge lamp
- Large 160mm diameter front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
- 4°- 50° electronic zoom (Spotlight mode)
- 2.5° aperture and “pipe” effect (Beam mode)
- CMY colour mixing with gradually fading colour wheels
- 14 special colour filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
- 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
- Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
- 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
- Frost filter for soft-edge projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian Design