From the effects point of view, the Sharpy Wash PC is identical to the standard version: full CMY color mixing, special colors, mechanical dimmer, a rotating beam shaper, two frost shades and a motorized top hat.
However, with the PC lens, the zoom only varies from 7° to 43°. This is a slightly narrower range, but with a higher light output, especially at wide angles.
The compact, lightweight, quiet and fast Sharpy Wash PC is eco-friendly, with a comparable mechanical, lighting and graphics performance to a 1000 watt light. It is ideal for lighting designers and rental companies, since they can include a lot of lights in a project without increasing investments. They also benefit in terms of consumption and operating costs.
- 330-watt lamp (8000 K, 1500 hours).
- Plano-convex lens for a less pronounced wash effect.
- Light output comparable to a 1000 watt light.
- Compact and lightweight: only 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs).
- Motorized zoom from 7° to 43°.
- Motorized top hat which comes out with the zoom (Clay Paky patent).
- CMY color mixing + 11 colour wheel + white.
- Rotating and indexable Beam-shaper
- High -speed movements and effects
- Frosted smooth mechanical dimmer
- High-speed Stop/Strobe
- Soft-edge + “heavy” frost filters
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian Design