The splitters present a very low load to the DMX line: up to 50 splitters can be paralleled on a single DMX feed, ideal for very large LED displays. The internal circuitry re-shapes any slow edges in the incoming DMX signal and retransmits the enhanced signal through low impedance, high current RS-485 transmitters. All input and output DMX lines are isolated from each other by 500 VAC tested insulation.
For long-term reliability in noisy power conditions, no microprocessor is used in the signal path. The version is fitted with Neutrik 5 pin XLRs for compliance to the DMX standard. The is fitted with Neutrik 3 pin XLR for installations which use 3 pin as a standard. Both the 3 pin and 5 pin version can also be supplied on request with generic brand gold plated XLRs for installations where economy is important.
- Fully compliant with DMX-512 (1990) specification
- Input isolated from outputs to 500VAC
- LEDS for Power and DMX Input status
- LEDs for DMX status at each of the 4 outputs
- Compact mount-anywhere package
- Components and circuitry ensure long-term reliability
- 3 pin or 5 pin XLR versions in Neutrik or
economic generic brands