You are looking for a grandMA3 onPC control solution to be installed in a 19″ rack? You work in a fixed installation like a theater, shopping mall, TV/streaming studio or house of worship and need a reliable backup solution for your grandMA3 lighting control system? Or you want to implement a stand-alone lighting control system for your show that runs automatically due to external triggers, for example in a theme park or for architectural lighting?
It is not only a powerful control solution, but also an optimal playback device. All relevant connections – DMX Out/Inputs, MIDI In/Out, Timecode and DC remote – are already built in for direct use. Maybe your show is triggered by agenda events and runs automatically – the grandMA3 onPC rack-unit is the perfect solution for many installation projects.
Imagine you want to create a solution for a small to medium sized installation: You can combine the grandMA3 onPC rack-unit with a grandMA3 onPC command wing and/or up to two grandMA3 onPC fader wings to control or pre-program your show. In addition, it can act as a full-fledged and reliable backup unit in your grandMA3 lighting control system.
- Real-time control for up to 2 048 parameters – in combination with the pre-installed grandMA3 onPC software
- Expandable up to 4 096 parameters with onPC products
- 2 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 2 external multi-touch screens can be connected
- 1 internal multi-touch command screen
- 2 RJ45 connectors
- 6 USB connectors
- Various control interfaces