With its custom designed 1200-Watt white LED engine, the Arolla Profile HP is one of the most powerful LED Profile moving heads on the market. The LED engine produces 44,000 lumens and the Arolla Profile HP fixture’s beam is flat and uniform making projections crisp and colours rich. This fixture boasts a very comprehensive assortment of features: a 5°-50° (10:1) zoom, CMY colour mixing, a six-colour wheel including a CRI enhancement filter, linear CTO, six rotating gobos, seven fixed gobos, an animation disc, a four-facet rotating prism, a Claypaky framing system on four focal planes and macro channel control, a 16-blade iris, soft edge and flood frost filters, a 24-bit digital dimmer, and a fast digital stop-strobe effect. All the gobos are made of high-definition dichroic glass. They can be swapped and morphed with each other and the animation wheel to create new and exciting textures. The Arolla Profile HP has several low noise operating modes so you can use the unit virtually anywhere.
One of the essential features Claypaky targeted when creating this fixture was a significant reduction of the fixture’s size. Comparing the Arolla Profile HP to fixtures in this class, it is one of the most compact LED Profile Moving heads available but with one of the highest wattage and output LED engines. In addition to agile movements and a powerful feature set, this compact fixture leads to several benefits for rental firms in terms of maintenance, transportation, overall cost of ownership, and more. The Arolla Profile HP offers a much quicker return of investment than ever seen before.
The Arolla Profile HP has the feature set to be the go-to light for any show. It was designed to meet the features and size needs with an unmatched performance/price ratio.
- Light Source: Custom 1200W white LED engine (44,000-lumen output)
- 5°-50° (10:1) linear zoom
- 16-bit CMY Color Mixing
- Linear CTO
- 6-color wheel (includes a dedicated CRI enhancement filter)
- 6 HD interchangeable rotating gobos
- 7 HD interchangeable fixed gobos
- Animation wheel
- 4-facet rotating prism
- 16-blade iris
- Framing System: 4 focal planes, 90° rotation and macro channel control
- Soft edge frost and flood frost
- 24-bit digital dimmer
- Digital stop-strobe effect
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net.DMX Channels: 38
- Input Power: 1800 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- Low noise operating modes
- Weight: 44Kg (97.5 lbs.)
- Size: 470 x 320 x 800 mm (18.5 x 12.6 x 31.5 in.)