The DMX PWM Dimmer DC 12-24v CV32 MKII is developed only for constant voltage LED lamps. It adopts advanced micro-computer control technology to transfer DMX512/1990 signal to PWM signal. 32 channels output, max 3A each channel, 65536 gray scales, workable for single color, color temperature, RGB and RGBW led lamp.
- Easy operation with OLED screen and touch buttons.
- 8bit (256 levels)/16bit (65536 levels) grey level optional.
- Support 3 kinds of DMX ports with signal isolation function: 3-pin XLR, RJ45 and green terminal (with signal amplifier function).
- With RDM remote management protocol, the operations can be completed via the RDM master console, such as parameters browsing & setting, DMX address setting, equipment recognition, etc.
- Optional for standard, linear, LOG or custom 0.1-9.9 dimming curve.
- Power-off data saved function.