The ELP PAR makes installation faster and easier, thanks to a quick-focus system and bright angle of projection indicators. Other performance enhancements include a wide zoom range that allows both stage illumination and tight mid-air beam effects, an advanced color-calibration system that delivers accurate color reproduction and precise color temperature control, an extended color mode and a CTC channel that can modify RGB channels.
Whether lighting a theatre production, festival, exhibition or corporate event, fill the stage with color and create stunning beam effects with this versatile LED fixture that sets a new performance benchmark in its class.
- Light engine: 7 x 40W RGBW
- Full-gamut color-calibration system
- CTC control: 2,800–10,000 K
- Lumen output: 3,500
- Intensity: 390,000 cd
- Zoom: 4.2 – 58°
- Quick Focus mode allows installation and focusing without the need for a console operator
- Clear of projection indicators allow quick installation
- Angled power and data connections support a clean cable run that does not impede the fixture or installation
- Included truss and floor-mounting yoke with omega bracket connectivity
- Low-noise 33 dB Theatre mode operation
- IP20 rating
- Dimensions: 312 x 287 x 401 mm (12.3 x 11.3 x 15.8 in) (inc. bracket)
- Weight: 7.8 kg (17.2 lbs.)