The feature-packed moving head offers unparalleled 6000 K crisp, neutral daylight. Its advanced colour mixing system delivers the full palette from smooth and subtle pastels to rich and vibrant saturated colours. Moreover, it offers a fully variable colour correction to tungsten/orange.
- Pure white LED engine with 6000 K CCT
- A flat field without colour temperature variation during zoom and dimming.
- Flicker-free operation—LED driver frequency suitable for all camera applications.
- Ultra-low noise—Combines convection and forced air cooling with user-selectable output vs. sound level control.
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation.
- Vibrant CMY colour mixing with a superior palette of colours ranging from light and smooth pastel shades to rich, saturated primaries.
- Variable CTO—daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve.
- Colour wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open.
- 1:4 zoom—precise and fast, silent zoom with auto-linked focus.
- Four framing shutter blades with individual +/- 30° adjustment and entire system rotation of +/- 55° allow for high-precision cue repeats.
- Five rotating glass gobos with next to zero focal separation from the framing system.
- Animation wheel with continuous multi-directional rotation and indexing with variable angle, speed and direction.
- Animotion™ FX System—internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects.
- Soft frost—a light frost that leaves gobo artwork and framed images visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Heavy frost available as an optional accessory.
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring.
- Compact size—L: 452 mm x W: 480 mm x H: 733 mm (L: 17.8 in x W: 18.9 in x H: 28.9 in).
- Low weight—31 kg/68 lbs.
- Foam rubber (SiP) flightcase insert for secure shipment.
WHY IS THE MAC ENCORE PERFORMANCE GREAT FOR TOURING?
Check Out the In-Depth Product Video Overview
Markus Kluesener, Martin Lighting Product Manager offers a deep-dive tour of the MAC Encore Performance CLD and WRM fixtures and discusses why these moving heads are perfect for a wide range of touring applications.