Mini-B features a wide zoom, ranging from 4° to 54° that makes this little luminaire extremely versatile. At the narrow angle, the beam produced is very solid and concentrated, superb for aerial effects. At full aperture, the Mini-B becomes an excellent wash light and it can replace much heavier and bulkier equipment, on stages, in TV studios, at multi-purpose venues and at clubs.
The Mini-B’s central LED may be controlled separately from the external ring of LEDs, making it ideal for graphic lighting effects too. More than fifty pre-installed effects/colour macros, 2500K-8000K colour temperature control, a 16 bit dimmer with four curves, an electronic strobe @ 25 f/sec, and Ethernet access complete this highly professional tool.
- Light Source: 7 x RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs
- LED power rating: 40 W
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Highly efficient light output, very low power consumption
- Very high-speed Pan and Tilt movements
- 4°-54° Zoom range
- Independent control of the central LED
- Pre-installed effects/colour macros
- 2500K – 8000K colour temperature control
- 16 bit dimmer with 4 curves
- Electronic strobe @ 25 f/sec
- Ethernet access