Roxie is Robert Juliat’s first LED followspot. The compact 300W spot is all about efficiency. It fits in the smallest of spaces and is the ideal energy-efficient solution for all those venues where running costs need to be significantly reduced. Roxie delivers an output comparable to most of the 575W discharge followspot available on the market. No heat, no lamp change, less maintenance. Smooth electronic dimming is available as standard, either locally via the rotary dimmer knob or remotely via DMX.
• Fully closing iris: removable for fast, easy replacement
• Universal gobo holder: A-size glass and metal gobo
• Local control: light intensity adjustment through built-in potentiometer
• Internal glass filter holder: long term use of durable coloured, dichroic or textured glass
• Colour changer: 6-way, ‘push/pull’ colour changer system for simultaneous use of multiple filters
• DMX: 8 or 16 bits dimming and strobe function
• Parameters: adjustable curves and response thru 4-button display with automatic light switch-off
• Easy focus reference: Graduated scale on side of lantern; fast and easy refocusing
• Very long-life lamp source: 50 000 hours – Lumen maintenance greater than 70% after 50 000 hours
• Coated double condenser optical system: for exceptional optical quality
• Variable zoom optics: sharp focus at every beam angle. Independent control of image size and focus.
• Electronic dimmer: dimming without clipping or cut-out at low intensity levels; high quality smoothing
• No colour shift: colour temperature remains the same when dimming