The quality of their effects, their construction, and their high light output derived from the high-end products Claypaky specializes in.
The AXCOR SPOT 300 has 17 gobos on 2 wheels, including 7 high quality dichroic rotating gobos. Weighing just 20 Kg and measuring a little over 500 mm, this unit incorporates features that are not often found in models of this size, like a rotating prism, a motorised iris, a soft edge filter, a 16-bit dimmer, and a 8-40° zoom.
It boasts cutting-edge electronic and software technology, with all the features that enable optimal fixture management and maintenance over time.With a price-point, physical size and power consumption that disguise its strength and creative potential, the Axcor Spot 300 enables a new world of expression in touring, events, TV, theatre and installed lighting markets.
- Source: 180W White LED engine (7000 K)
- 8°-40° linear zoom
- Motorised focus lens
- CMY System
- One colour wheel with 7 colours (including 1 CTO filter)
- One wheel with 7 rotating gobos
- One wheel with 10 fixed gobos
- Rotating 4-facet prism
- Mechanical Iris
- Frost filter
- 16-bit Electronic Dimmer with 4 curves
- Electronic strobe@24 f/sec
- Extremely compact and lightweight