Ergonomic Danish engineering offers advances in lighting functionality that include the highly efficient gear-based Fine Focus—an industry first; and Fast Focus which allows focusing of the fixture without data flowing to it. ELP also offers 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable curves and 26 colours presets that match industry-standard colour filters. ELP fixtures can be configured with one of four Martin lens tubes in 19, 26, 36 and 50-degree beam angles and are compatible with third-party lens tubes along with a wide range of accessories including gel frames and gobos for flexibility in lighting design and inventory management.
Superior output, optics and colour rendering, combined with unparalleled ease-of-use and convenience, make Martin ELP CL the leading Colour LED ellipsoidal fixture in its class.
- Impressive light output rating of 6,900 lumens (in High Output mode).
- Superior CRI rating of 90 (in ‘High-Quality’ mode).
- New operating modes, in addition to the existing ‘High Output’ and ‘Quality’ modes there is also a new ‘QUIET’ mode that has been added for near-silent operation.
- Revolutionary focus and functionality—industry’s first gear-driven Fine Focus, Fast Focus for data-free focusing, and more.
- Compatible with universal accessories—use existing lens tubes, gel frames, gobo holders and rotators
- 15-30 degree and 25-50 degree beam ELP Zoom lenses available in black and white (There is NO loss of light output using a Zoom compared to the traditional fixed lens on the unit, due to the unique 7 lens system in use, also no ‘banana’ effect.)
MARPRO110: Martin ELP Lens Tube 19 Degree
MARPRO111: Martin ELP Lens Tube 26 Degree
MARPRO112: Martin ELP Lens Tube 36 Degree
MARPRO113: Martin ELP Lens Tube 50 Degree
ELP Zoom Lenses expand the versatility of the line with two industry-standard beam ranges and two housing colour variants available in 15-30 degree and 25-50 degree beam ranges, in black or white housing WITHOUT compromising output or focal point.